Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Gift ($10, 10 mins)


I whipped these teacher appreciation gifts up in no time at all. I purchased clear plastic drink cups and skittles and viola!

Each cup took about 1.5 (14 oz) bag of skittles. And it only took about 10 minutes to sort the skittles by color. I printed out a cute tag to put on the straw to finish them off. We have 2 preschool teachers, a gymnastics teacher and a ballet teacher to give gifts too so I knew I didn't want to go overboard or have something that would take a lot of time and money. I'm sure you can relate. 





I'm sure you can design your own paper tags but if you're in a rush or creatively challenged feel free to use this free printable.



Click the image to make it bigger and then save and print!

 I resized mine to 40% on my print preview and printed 2 on each page then I just trimmed along the black lines and made a slit for the straw.




Pin It!

2 comments: