Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Friday, April 22, 2011

Rainbow Spring Flowers

April showers bring a rainbow of flowers!

A few weeks ago Jaymi posted about a rainbow of flowers. When we went to Gartenshau Kaiserslautern yesterday, I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to share my rainbow of flowers I captured! 

Last time we went there I posted about the beautiful Autumn leaves and pumpkin animals! Looking back, how did I survive before my D7000?!?!

Most of these shots are completely SOOC (straight out of the camera). Only a few have some slight cropping and that's it! (Of course I added my watermark to them, just in case.) It was a gorgeous day full of gorgeous Spring flowers!



















Doesn't this rainbow of flowers just scream April!! 


It's perfect for You Capture/Spring this week. 

Photobucket

xo's
Cat

P.S. For those of you that weighed in on my zoom lens dilemma,  I'm patiently awaiting my zoom lens to arrive. After careful consideration and much searching and reading reviews I decided on the Nikon 70-300mm. My next lens....I want a macro, and I already have one picked out!!! :)

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. WOW! Gorgeous photos Cat! When we went to that arboretum the tulips were out of season, so it is so nice to see some pretty ones here on your blog. I love the ones with the water droplets that you caught!
    And what is that awesome cluster of blue flowers?! They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Gorgeous! I love the dangly heart shaped flowers! Amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous. Every single one. The yellows are my favorite because there's just something about yellow flowers that sings, "Happy!" =>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful beautiful shots - I love all the color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You nailed it! These are fantastic ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are soooo beautiful! I'm so jealous that you got to see all of those gorgeous colors in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow beautiful photos! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous photos! You are GOOD! Thank you for sharing all of that beauty with us!
    Happy Easter!
    Best Wishes and Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are all so beautiful! great job completing the rainbow! I'm so glad my post inspired you!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete