Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Our trip to Prague!

We went to Prague over the long weekend. It was a last minute trip,we decided we wanted to go somewhere the Wednesday before and we didn't even book our hotel until the night before. It was just what we needed though. We stayed for 2 nights in this hotel only a block from the river and all the lovely sights! I'm not going to lie, I was a little iffy about going to the Czech Republic, because it just sounded scary to me, but I HIGHLY recommend Prague as a must see for Europe!

We drove the 5 hours over to Prague, and it wasn't bad at all. Driving into another country was nothing like I thought it would be. It was like driving from one state (in the US) to another. There was no stops, we didn't even get our passport checked. Once we got there, we were blessed with beautiful weather! Sunny blue skies and nearly 50 degree weather. Perfect for walking around the city!

This was hard to narrow down but here are a few of my favorite shots of the trip.

Our family pic on the Charles Bridge early one foggy morning.

The Charles Bridge at night.

By the John Lennon Wall.

I'm a dreamer.

Sunrise.

Beautiful, ornate doors.

Marionette dolls.

Astrology Clock Tower.

Prague is lovely at night!


I'm sorry I couldn't share the 99 photos that I shared on my Facebook page. I don't think you would like me if I did that! I hope this gave you a little taste of how pretty it is there, and how much we enjoyed our visit. Prague has so much to offer. We are hoping we can go back in the Spring to see the castle!

xo's
Cat


P.S. If  you adore the hat I'm wearing in these pictures and want one like it, check out amyschmamey the store! She has the cutest, comfiest beanies EVER!! She has lots of fun colors! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, those shots are amazing! What a great experience for your little girl!!
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE prague! i was only there for a couple days too, but it won my heart. it's so charming and the people are so nice. i also didn't know what to expect and was a little fearful (i think it's because of movies!). i want to go back so bad!
    thanks for sharing your pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos! That looks like an amazing city!

    you look so cute in that beanie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved looking at your trip pictures. Maybe if I, by chance, get shipped to Germany when Dave goes active duty, we can hang out and have adventures... I love Europe. Thank you for the shout out! :) You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, i want to go!
    i totally miss living in europe and being so close to everything!
    glad to see you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures you have uploaded here are full of fun, life and happiness, so I would surely love to see those 99 photos. The places are so beautiful and it seems that you have enjoyed alot.

    ReplyDelete