Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Thursday, July 25, 2013

To Celebrate the Royal Baby!

In case you didn't know. I was one of those people on baby watch on Monday as soon as I heard the news that Kate Middleton was in labor. Was it going to be a Prince or a Princess? I thought (or maybe I thought it would be cute) for them to have a little Princess but I was wrong. His Royal Highness George Alexander Louis was born later that day!

To celebrate his royal birth I created a gift guide over at The Shopping Mama!
It's full of posh and stylish baby gear and gifts.


Check out these "gifts fit for a prince". I'm sort of in love with them and want them for my own little prince!

And of course little Prince George is just precious and I hope Will and Kate are settling into parenthood  over these first few weeks.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment