Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Monday, June 3, 2013

MY Nursery Inspiration Boards

I'm 26 weeks pregnant (as of yesterday) and I've started to think about designing the nursery for this new little bundle. I'm so excited to be sharing what I've been doing on the The Shopping Mama lately. 

I've been having so much fun searching the internet to create these unique nursery inspiration boards.


Richard really loves this space and exploration themed nursery I came up with. Green, orange, grays, and blues and lots of rockets and stars pull this all together. I love the modern rocker and crib too! If you like this nursery board, see more about my starstruck baby inspiration board here. There you can find all the links to the goodies I've featured in this dream nursery.



This was the first one I came up with. Rustic, warm colors with some cute forest critters and you've got a woodland themed nursery for your little one. Seriously how cute is the plush fox and that mushroom lamp!? If this is more your fancy, you can find out more by checking out my woodland friends inspiration board. All the links to these warm and cozy nursery decor can be found there.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment