Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Thursday, August 9, 2012

28th Birthday, 28 Random Things



Today I'm posting 28 random facts about myself to celebrate my 28th birthday which was a few days ago.

I celebrated my 28th Birthday on August 5th. It was the first time in the past 3 years I have been able to celebrate with my husband and it was nice. We went to a fun local crepe restaurant for lunch and then went swimming in the afternoon. For dinner we got dressed up and went out to Bonefish Grill. I got some lovely presents from my family and it was a nice day with all of them.


My favorite gift was the beautiful diamond earrings from my husband!

Here is a list of 28 random things you might not know about me.
  1. I don't tan, I freckle. 
  2. I have a thing for frogs, I always look for them. I love to hold them.
  3. I used to be obsessed with TY Beanie Babies and collected about 50 of them.
  4. My favorite magazine to read is Food Network Magazine and I almost always read it cover to cover.
  5. I only get my hair cut about every 6 months or so instead of the 8 weeks I used to get it cut.
  6. I have a certificate in dog grooming. I don't miss it.
  7. I used to work in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. I do miss it...
  8. I love boiled peanuts and sweet tea.
  9. One of my absolute favorite books is Tuck Everlasting. Read it when I was in maybe 7th grade and fell in love.
  10. Target is my Disneyland.
  11. I use a french press for my coffee at home.
  12. My favorite thing to treat myself is a facial and I've only had 2.
  13. I love key lime pie ice cream.
  14. I shared my first kiss with a boy when I was 14.
  15. I once decided to become vegetarian right before Thanksgiving and didn't make turkey.
  16. It's a pet peeve of mine when people text on the phone when you are talking to them or have limited time with them.
  17. I hate it when commercials make me want to buy a product I know I don't need.
  18. I think Escargot is actually delicious despite the fact that I used to have pet snails.
  19. Paris is my favorite city. It's magic
  20. I miss having dogs but sometimes I miss having cats more.
  21. I hate going bra shopping and going to the dentist about the same.
  22. I love sending and receiving Christmas/Holiday cards.
  23. I don't see how people drink Mountain Dew, it's like neon green?!
  24. I got married when I was 19, and I'm still married to the same wonderful guy!
  25. Twirling my hair is still my bad habit. Especially when I'm nervous or anxious.
  26. I'm a planner and like to make lists, especially to-do lists.
  27. I love exploring old castles and imagining what life was life for the people who used to live in them.
  28. Sometimes I still feel 19 around my husband. I think that's a good thing.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment