Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Friday, July 6, 2012

Little Birds

I was a little bit smitten this Spring with bird watching and even I posted on my Facebook that I was "climbing trees and stalking birds"! Besides that awesome falcon, I've found a few different types of birds in our yard. Most of these are from early Spring but I'm just getting around to processing these photos.

Today I'm sharing pictures of this pretty yellow/olive green bird. I think this is the Citril Finch. I found a pair of them munching on dandelions in my backyard one morning. This little guy fluffed his head feathers at me!







Cute huh? What are some photos you've taken but haven't shared yet?

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment