Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Friday, June 29, 2012

Currently



*

Craving peaches. It's finally summer here.

Excited about the girls night out tonight. It's a rare treat for me and I'm excited to be meeting up with several girlfriends for dinner and a movie and some girl talk!

Reading a lot of holocaust stories. Just finished The Lost Wife and now I'm reading The Nazi Officer's Wife: How One Jewish Woman Survived The Holocaust

Finding the time and motivation to work out more. It's harder with Ariana off this summer.

Singing How sweet it is to be loved by you....totally random.

Enjoying working on my newest project. A project life style photo album.

Planning something special for our 8 year wedding anniversary .

Wearing Essie Merino Cool on my nails and flip flops on my feet!

Cutting back on my coffee intake.

Increasing my water intake.

Proud of my sister for excelling in her new job.

Ready for a new adventure.

Remembering to take my vitamins everyday.

Loving Rich's new day schedule. It feels like we get to spend more time together.
--



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment