Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Monday, January 16, 2012

Florence Italy Video: Amazing Race Style Scavenger Hunt

Remember back LAST May when we went to Florence, Italy for my hubby's birthday?
(And had the most amazing food ever I might add!)

Remember how I said I made a fun scavenger hunt for him?

Remember how I promised to share the video here?

Well, I'm just now getting around to putting it on my blog, oops.

Anyways, moving right along...

Florence is one of the best cities. There is so much to see and oh, the food is heaven. I would move to Italy in a heartbeat! Italy or Paris, but that's another story.

Anyways, here is our silly fun video from our trip. I made up clues the week before and he had to answer or find each clue before he could move on to the next one. It was a fun way to spend his birthday and get to learn about the city a little bit. I'm still bummed we didn't get to see David but the line was 2 hours long to get into the museum and in the blazing heat so we skipped it. If I ever go back though!



You may or may not have made it to the end of that video. If you did, high fives from me, cause unless you know us, it was probably pretty silly, and kinda boring.

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Well you managed to combine TWO of my favorite things...."The Amazing Race" AND Florence, Italy. My Thing #2 studied a semester there last year, and I've been there 3 times. I think it is my favorite place in the world. And I'm with you...I would live in Italy in a nano-second!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to see your hubby up close. You are something else, Ms. Cat! This reminds me that I haven't written to you in a while. I'll be getting to it soon. ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually really enjoyed watching the video. I was in Italy earlier this year and it was fun to be reminded of the beautiful city of Florence. Your family is so precious!

    ReplyDelete