Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You Are Here

This painting was inspired by treasure maps and the "you are here" signs in the amusement parks. Oh yea, and of course cloud 9. The clouds have inspired me recently. Some of us are on cloud 9, while others of us are still searching for it. This little painting serves as a gentle reminder. Be present, be here.


You can find it in my shop here.

And, in case you missed it, I have a fan page on Facebook here. This is where I post my paintings first, and I'll be having my first giveaway on there soon!

Much love,
Cat

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this! Although it does look a little bit like Elsie Flannigan's work.

    I kind of want to buy it, but am waiting to make a decision after I move into my new house! It is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete